Tuesday 30 August 2011

SAT Registration - My return to Dhaka - Meeting Parents

As it appears that SAT Registration this year is US$ 78. I would also like to know who are still to register for SAT as the deadline is on the 9th September.

Please let me know through e-mails.

I am returning to Dhaka on the 5th Evening. I will definitely have class on the 6th from morning and continue throughout the whole day.

You are requested to keep the day free of all other engagements. Come equipped with Logbook-Laptop-Papers & Documents of any kind that you want to show me. Parents are requested NOT to meet me on this day. I will set aside another day by the 10th September for meeting parents who are interested to talk to me in person. However, let me make it clear that such parent-teacher meeting is not very necessary if the student can keep the parent well-informed. 

No comments: