Monday 27 September 2010

Sometimes I think you are all so Sweet - 2010 Students!

Dear Boys and Ladies,

Sometimes I go overboard to make sure that you work day and night to meet all the demands made by Anglophiles SAT program.

In the past years I often told my students how they fall miserably short of the TRUE academic stature. Well, I won't say that I was wrong all the way - but then how frequently my students proved that they can do REALLY very well given the time and opportunity we have.

So, in the end, I DO believe that you people are a wonderful bunch. As a Bangalee I have reasons to believe that you ARE the future of our country.

Please do not consider this post to be an emotional outburst - it was written as a deliberate attempt to confirm that - YOU INSPIRE ME.

Please keep sending me any query regarding SAT preparation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me likes your post :)
Adit

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

really inspiring :)

arman.

Arif_ABS said...

Never give up! C'on!!!!