Monday 11 October 2010

Another Post that arrived on the 10th October

Dear Sir,


I hope this e-mail finds you well. I felt like I owed you this e-mail as a thank you message. Everyday here at Bates I realize the importance of all the things we did in that SAT class. I am extremely grateful that I paid attention and gave my 100% in your class. I feel sorry for those who didn't.

I just finished reading "Things Fall Apart" for my Anthropology class and we constantly discuss Marx in our Sociology class. I can't imagine not being aquatinted to these topics and then trying to understand my professors' lectures. Everyone here takes it for granted that we know certain things. I love how you always encouraged participation in your class which helps me to this day to throw my ideas out there and it's so rewarding to have them acknowledged by everyone.

I'm sorry for going on and on about my academic life.I hope your class this year is good and the children are working hard. I wish you and them all the best for the applications process ahead.I would love to hear some interesting stories or updates you might have in store. And please please reply to this message with an e-mail which is not just one line long!


Sincerely,
Raisa Sharmin
Bates 2013

No comments: