Monday 11 October 2010

A Post from USA that came on the 10th October

Dearest Sir,

I never realized how much you have changed me till I got here. Now I love to write and read not because I have to but because I just love to. I think more about art and literature and now they attract me more than ever. ... Really, after coming here, I got to know that there is such a bigger world that this materialistic professions of Engineering and Medicine. I know these professions have big bucks but some how they lack life; I do not know if I would want such a life for me. But I guess I have to work for both the worlds...

I remember you told me not to quit dancing and I did not. I did a dancing concert in Kentucky and am choreographing a dance item here. During my convocation, I was mentioned as the only classical dancer of my batch! Dancing is actually a part of me and after a long time, I can stretch my body and feel free. And now, during Fall everything looks so beautiful, I can finally breathe fresh air and feel free out of the cage of bricks.

You have really changed me and I can not wait to be back in your room full of books and wisdom.

Nabila
DePauw University

No comments: