Wednesday 29 September 2010

Dear Sir,

I spotted my most frequently made mistakes in critical reading and that is vocabulary. I'm weak in vocabulary. On average, I make 4 to 6 mistakes in the first 8 questions of a critical reading section.

And you were right; I tend to over-analyze some simple questions. In writing sections, my number of mistakes ranges from 8-15, depending on the tests. And I used to make over 14 mistakes in maths; now the number is reduced to less than 6.
I also found out the reason behind my terrible handwriting. No matter how sharp the pencil I use, I apply a lot of stroke-pressure on the tip. I'm practicing hard to address these problems.

I'm reading the words from the word lists, and I'm practicing writings from Barrons. To me, it is the toughest. Thank you for your critical reading class; it really helped a lot to suppress my mistakes.

Utsho

No comments: