Sunday 13 November 2011

'Location' versus 'Passion' - FB messages exchanged on 13th November 2011

FROM ME
Hello Lamia. I hope you are fine and doing well. It would be an excellent thing to know what have been happening since we met last. I am in the same 'station of life' and has blissfully accepted my 'location.'


FROM LAMIA
Hello Sir,

Great to hear from you. I'm doing well, majoring in Astrophysics from Wellesley College. This year I'm in UK doing Junior Year Abroad, studying Physics at University of Oxford for the whole year. 

Apart from all these, life has been treating me well ... can't complain. Now that senior year is nearby, trying to realize what i want to do after college. Academics and research is what appealing me most, but I am not sure whether I have the necessary caliber or enough passion to last me a lifetime of chasing Einstein's fudge factor. 

Lamiya

No comments: