Thursday 20 October 2011

Keep Cool - think BIG

The only way I can keep in touch with some of my students is through this post. Don't give up! Don't feel down! Send me your scores and talk to me.

I have seen this scenario previous years. It all melts away after the SAT-II scores arrive. And believe me some of you are going to surprise yourselves after you get the December scores improve significantly.

I have already predicted that this sort of scores are coming. I am not going to give in to some of your extreme disappointments. Let's keep working. EVERY year the scores from Anglophiles are stronger in terms of general performance.

Even this year is no exception. We can definitely ENJOY a much better December.

I am yet to receivemore score-reports.

PS.

Please DO tag me 'Funny' this time! Let me explain why. If this post is 'funny' then you are agreeing to the fact that 'audaciousness' should be the right answer in the face of temporary setback.

No comments: