Thursday 11 August 2011

We are closed till Sunday

This might seem relief to a few - and to a good many a disappointment - I will not hold classes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So, on Monday - that is 15th August, 2011 - we will have the class. I will try to get a few of my US returnee students on that day. I can not arrange any other dates as I have to leave for Edinburgh on the night of 16th August.

However, I intend to conduct classes over the mail and through the BLOG during the entire 12 to 15 days absence. My Theatre team shall go to Paris and Amsterdam (tow cities I consider inferior to Dhaka in terms of dynamism) - but I will be back to Dhaka by 30th August.  

Please visit the BLOG at least twice during my absence.

Watch out for the next post tomorrow at 11 am.

No comments: