Sunday 31 July 2011

Writing REPORTS!

It must have been my fault. Let me explain again. All SAT students are required to read ONLY the following books in Full Text.

1. Heart of Darkness
2. The Stranger (The Outsider)
3. Metamorphosis
4. Sophie's World
5. Moby Dick
6. Great Gatsby

You are NOT supposed to read any other Titles in Full Text.

Q.       How do you read and report Cummingsstudyguides?
Ans.   You will only read the single page of Analysis-Plot-Characters-Symbolism-Themes-Study Questions. So, EXCEPT for the above 6 (Six) Titles you are NOT supposed to read any TEXT at all.

And then sit down and write down WHATEVER comes to your mind - this is your Reading Report.

If there is STILL further confusion - please mail me immediately. Remember, in the next 2 (two) months I will FORCE you to read these items - and report. NO student will be spared. This is a ritual which is necessary to develop a critical mind. I hope you all understand and WORK Accordingly.

No comments: