Tuesday 19 July 2011

Strange Encounter with a Modern-day Caliban

Assalamu alaikum sir,

Sir thx 4 giving me da wonderful oppurtunity and chance to view a realistic and standard theatre work. I have no words to express my feelings. I want to express my earnest and heartiest congratulations to u 4 establishing Prachanat and taking it to heights of success and still going on surpassing so many hindrances and obstacles. I was inspired from da very core of my heart. Sir I am noticing one thing that i cant remember things i dont know why. i read some pages of American literature quite a number of times but cant remeber any thing. Believe me sir during my As and  O levels I never had dis problem donno why having it now. Sir one more thing  i will share a link. In that link I will apply somewhere der I have to write some essays. First I wanted to try myself den I thot if I consult u den I can atleast provide a better essay to some extent then all my labour put in the essay I will write. So I will just take ur consultation here. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181312275265989&ref=ts
Sir u siad dictionary na dekte when I read wat u tell me to den I find a lot of confusing words. In my O level I maintained a copy where I wrote down all words I donno and wrote der meanings but as u forbidded me I see i dont understand many texts u tell me to read. Wat do i do now.
Assalamu alaikum sir,
                                 Sir I hav started reading American tragedy. Sir der r thousands of words of which meaning I dont know. Now if i consult dictionary for all words it will take me ages to finish reading. What do I do? U told me da reading items are not da serious. We read once and forget it. SO wat do I do if i dont understand stuffs.



Assalamu alaikum sir,
                                Sir I have started reading American Tragedy from net. Sir I found many unknown words.Without understanding those words I dont understand the whole text. Now sir if i find every meaning in a dictionary it will take a lot of time to finish. But u told that we have to finish reading quickly. Now wat do I do?



XYZ,

Here is my response to your question. If there is any Allah above your head - please stop sending me mails with wrong spellings.

Please - please - please - I will not tolerate it any longer - I am at the end of my patience. You must show this minimum dignity to your teacher! Please XYZ - please!!!



If you fail to show respect and dignified behavior, it does not matter that you earn enormous amount of money or graduate from MIT. Dignity and decorum is the foremost thing you learn from life. 


My blessings.



No comments: