Sunday 24 July 2011

A Mail I Could Not Ignore - but who dare has an answer?

Dear Sir,

How are you? 


Hope everything is going alright with the new batch of applicants this year. I will not be applying this year, maybe next year if I don't get chance in medical. Don't want to bother you with my personal problems and am only asking for your opinion on the following issue. Do you think it is better to be oppressed by our families and society or rebel against them for my own freedom or am I too young to go against all the stuffs that's been putting against me? 


What is life if I don't have freedom to roam around  and see the world around me. Does being a girl keeps me at a disadvantage at all the things people of my age can enjoy and experience? Being inside the cage that I am living at the moment is making life more meaningless than it ever used to be. It would be of some help if you could reply in a few words in response to this unnecessary message of mine in your busy schedule.

Yours sincerely, 

No comments: