Thursday 4 November 2010

A just-arrived mail from Aronno (Ex-Sunnydale) at the Wabash College

Dear Sir,

How are you doing? I would like to apologize before anything else about not writing to you earlier. Hope things are going great this year with the class and they are not driving you nuts like we did. =)

I am fine. Caught in the game of time management. That is what college is all about to me so far. There is always too much to do and I really need to know how to juggle them. Fortunately, we have some help with that here. Cannot believe first semester is on its way to coming to an end. Its been as much strenuous as it has been fun. Wabash is a little hard to cope with, both academically and socially. The lack of girls really doesn't help to ease out the air. Well, luckily DePauw and Purdue are nearby. Nabila, Prima and I meet up on weekends when we can. Classes are going fine so far. I am taking "life and death of languages" as my freshman tutorial. It is immensely intriguing. We have a lot to read and discuss, reminds me of your class. Other than that I have biology, maths and french. Got a little culturally involved besides studies. Was singing in the glee club, had to stop for a while due to schedule conflict with this job that I am doing. Trying out some African instruments and dances as well. Its fun!

How are things back home? Cannot wait for next summer! How is your theater going? Its really hard to believe that this one year went by so fast. I clearly remember the first day I came to you with baba. Can never thank you enough for all the help and guidance you have provided so will not even try. Hope you are happy and in good health. Will wait to hear back from you.

Your student,

Aronno

No comments: