Monday 1 November 2010

Fair Share of an Extract / Author left Unidentified

Its not the "need", need is a strong word that elicits a sense of dependency, it's just that I want to be a part of this program. After toiling through the SAT regime I can hardly imagine myself out of the team. It has been healthy for me, the entire package; waking up early, anticipating the capricious nature of the next class. For once I actually got used to a fixed schedule, which has been motivational, churning up a purpose to everyday life. 

I became irrevocably attuned to the convivial environment of the entire system, which is punctuated with laughter, discourse, the awkward moments mingled with the fair share of vituperation; oh the drama! I surely got a taste of what theater is. Here my senses have always been inadvertently involved, perpetually sharp and lively.

No comments: