Friday 22 October 2010

When does OUR classes END?

Many a times my students and parents ask me how long the SAT course shall last. I always give them a blank look but then quickly collect myself and bravely declare - "Thou shalt work till the end of November this year and if you work with me for Application process then we have classes till the end of February." The truth is that we keep working even after that. Here is an example. Three days ago I received a mail from Anika Ali, currently a sophomore student at the Bryn Mawr college with almost 97% financial aid. She had to draft an application to be included in the Delegation for International Symposium and Visit to the Asian University of Women in Bangladesh. And here again AnglophileS had to offer its unique support in terms of finalizing the Draft of Application. I take the opportunity to wish Anika Ali a great success.

No comments: