Wednesday 20 October 2010

A very fine post by Nirjhor - O Level English Student (I forgot to post this)

The www.khanacademy.org is a GREAT help for me. I did see the Inductive and Deductive reasoning videos and first of all I thought it is going to be somewhat complicated but actually it is not even close to hard. I did do this at school but the teachers at school never specifically told us what we are exactly doing in maths.

                Anyways I am almost done with my O level Physics syllabus except for magnetism and electricity. So I thought why not try the magnetism from physics section and see whether it helps in some way or not. And it did help me as far as I progressed; I now know what the unit of magnetic induction that is 1 Tesla is. The main thing about the site is it helps to visualize the things. Even if I don’t understand fully about a particular topic in some way it helps me to visualize and also give some additional facts. I love the website so far and I am thinking of covering most of the physics, chemistry and maths section because it really helps with all the worked examples and some additional information that is not always there in the books And the History section is pretty interesting too, as he don't just use his 'blackboard' but also pictures and maps, I watched the video about French Revolution.

No comments: