Friday 1 October 2010

Of Reading Items

Here is a response of Sajid - before Eid Holidays.



This mail is to let you know that I have been working on my log book for the last few days. Now that I have started writing essays, I finally understand what you have been trying to tell us all along. The feeling of inadequacy is too much to handle while trying to accomplish a 700 word essay in a mere 25 minutes. So I thought that I really needed to step on the gas in terms of Cummings.

I kind of had to back track on a lot of reading items I do not have posts of in my log. Anyways, here is a list I got done today and yesterday : A modest proposal, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Antigone, Oedipus Rex, Oedipus at Colonus, Antony and Cleopatra, Araby, The Black Cat, The Catcher in the Rye and David Copperfield. I have dutifully put in all I thought necessary in my log regarding the titles I have stated above.

Apart from these, I have also been roaming around the NY Times site. The following are the titles I accessed: The Ants of Acraa, How America sees the world, They tell me you are big, One less Octopus at Paxos, Of Janitor and Kings, The Dngreat debate.

No comments: